...W*I*Z*A*R*D...

Wizard's estates is a magical place.... Game Dreamers is the group that owns Wizard Mega Store/Roma Imperiale. Any dreamer that dares to dream high enough and believe that anything is possible will find a place where they can come and visit multiple islands like Wizard Mega Store/Roma Imperiale and Wizard Farmer In the Dell, and our new Catamyn/MyThology. Wizard's Dream offers free translation and training on various construction type programs and translation between English and Italian, Wizard Mega Store/Roma Imperiale also offers residential rental skyboxes with full ocean provided at very reasonalble prices. Conatct the owners, Catalina McCaw(english/Italian) or Mynue Zarco(Italian) for details
on rentals.

dj amy ferguson--->feb 14th @6:00 pm slt


Amy Ferguson


~ aka The Songbird, I have been an online dj for over 5 years. My passion is and always has been music! I have been in SL since June of 2006 with music as my focus. I have been organizing and promoting live music events here in SL for The Hummingbird Cafe, Boogie Beach, Callalily Nights, Secondstock Music Festival and many other events, plus Djing at countless places such as Sunset Jazz, Star Bar, House of Tunes, The Distillery and many more. You can be confident your event will run smoothly and professionally. I derive my greatest joy from putting together an appropriate playlist for guests at your event/club.

I have not hundreds, but Thousands of Songs including Classic Rock, Rock, Blues, Jazz, Alternative, Classical and much more to make sure your guests will be able to request and hear what they want. I ask that you provide me with a list of your favorite songs before-hand to make sure if there is something special I don't have I can get it.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento